Mssr. Blanchy Candle
- Made in Los Angeles by our friends at Boy Smells
- Ginger root, peppercorn, grapefruit, and leather
- Named after French colonist Paul Blanchy, the expat who made fortunes exporting peppercorns from Vietnam in the 1870's. A bold journey through spicy ginger, fresh cut grapefruit, and tanned leather. Complex and adventurous.
- Natural white coconut and beeswax with braided cotton wick in a glossy black glass tumbler
- Packaged in an embossed matte pink carton
- 8.8 ounces. 3.4 inches tall.