Bamboo Charcoal Cleansing Bar Soap
- View our full collection from Herbivore Botanicals
- Bamboo Charcoal has been used for centuries in the East. The Japanese use it regularly for everything, from filtering and purifying drinking water to brushing their teeth. When used in skincare, activated Bamboo Charcoal does wonders to deeply cleanse and detoxify. Drawing impurities and toxins from deep within your pores with its powerful absorption properties, it gives an amazing deep clean while also naturally exfoliating. Bamboo Charcoal is gentle yet effective, and works especially well to clean and care for oily, combination, and blemish-prone skin types.
- Truly Natural. Everything we create contains the finest all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on our products or ingredients. All of our oils are cold-pressed or steam distilled. These are the finest extraction methods available and lead to premium quality oils. All products are made in small batches in the USA.
- Directions: Lather between hands with water, and apply generously to face and body. This soap is gentle enough to use every day.
- Approximately 4 oz | 113 g
- K E Y I N G R E D I E N T S
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal: Activated Bamboo Charcoal has a lot to offer. First of all, it is extremely absorbent — its molecules are very porous, though smooth on skin, and great at catching all they come into contact with. Activated Charcoal (charcoal that is steamed at a high temperature), prior to use, has an extremely large surface area — one ounce of Activated Bamboo Charcoal can have a surface area of thousands of square feet. The incredible surface area and absorption power of the charcoal gives it the ability to purify all that it comes into contact with: air, water, and skin.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Tea Tree Oil is derived from the leaves of the tea tree. When Tea Tree Oil is applied to the skin topically, it helps fight infections such as acne and fungal infections of the nail (onychomycosis). The chemicals in Tea Tree Oil kill bacteria and fungus, and reduce allergic skin reactions.
- Bergamot Essential Oil: Bergamot Oil is a unique, sophisticated, sweet and tangy citrus oil. It also helps to balance the skin's oil production, making it very beneficial for combination/oily skin types.
- Full list of ingredients: Saponified Oils of Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Elaeis guineensis (Sustainable Palm) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Kaolinite (White Clay), Activated Bamboo Charcoal, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus bergamia (Bergamot) Esssential Oil
If you would prefer to pick up your online order in our showroom at 5008 Underwood Avenue in Omaha, please leave a note at checkout and we will refund the shipping cost to you.
Within the United States
All orders under $100 ship for $6 within the United States. Orders over $100 ship free. Most orders will arrive between 5-10 business days. We ship on weekdays. We cannot be responsible for the security of packages once they are shipped, so please specify a secure shipping location.
Orders outside of the US ship for a $20 flat fee, but may be subject to additional taxes & duties according to the policies of your country. Most orders will arrive between 7-14 business days. We cannot be responsible for the security of packages once they are shipped, so please specify a secure shipping location.
- Click here to begin a free return.
We will accept your return if postmarked within 14 days of the original purchase. Items received after that period are only eligible for store credit or exchange.
Items returned must be unworn and in perfect condition with original packaging and tags still attached.
We cannot accept returns for hats, bags, jewelry, hair accessories, pins, patches, sunglasses, hosiery, lingerie, skincare/beauty products, stationery, candles, and mystery packages.
- Items purchased at 50% off or more are final sale.
- Items are no longer eligible for return after 90 days.
Hello Holiday Returns
5008 Underwood Avenue
Omaha, NE 68132 USA