Citrine Body Oil
- View our full collection from Herbivore Botanicals
- Named for the semi precious stone, Citrine is a sparkling blend of pure, natural botanical oils including Rosehip and Neroli for nourished and hydrated skin with a euphoric scent.
- Concentrated Moisture. In contrast to traditional cream moisturizers and lotions which tend to be high in water and emulsifying agents but low in effective ingredients, Herbivore Botanical body oils contain no fillers and are formulated with only effective natural ingredients. They absorb easily to get moisture, vitamins, fatty acids, and antioxidants into your skin. Additionally, they form a natural lipid barrier to lock moisture in and protect against dryness and heat in the environment.
- Truly Natural. Everything created by Herbivore Botanicals contains top all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on Herbivore products or ingredients. All of their oils are cold-pressed or steam distilled. These are the finest extraction methods available and lead to premium quality oils. All products are made in small batches in the USA.
- TIPS FOR USE: A little goes a long way, so start with a few drops and increase if needed.
- Key Ingredients:
- Rosehip Oil: Comes from the fruit of the wild rose plant, naturally rich in essential fatty acids Omega 3, 6, and 9 that regenerate skin cells and repair damaged tissue. Rosehip is also high in trans-retinoic acid which aids in preventing premature aging.
- Meadowfoam Oil: Known for forming a natural protective barrier to keep moisture and vitamins in the skin. Additionally, it works to naturally preserve the other oils around it.
- Neroli Oil: A highly prized essential oil that is extracted from the flowers of the bitter orange tree. It is an antioxidant with antimicrobial properties. Neroli oil has been used for centuries to soften wrinkles, reduced veins and capillaries, and stimulate new growth in skin cells.
- Full list of ingredients: Capric Triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Prunus Persica Kernel (Peach) Extract, Rosa damascena, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) Oil
If you would prefer to pick up your online order in our showroom at 5008 Underwood Avenue in Omaha, please leave a note at checkout and we will refund the shipping cost to you.
Within the United States
All orders under $100 ship for $6 within the United States. Orders over $100 ship free. Most orders will arrive between 5-10 business days. We ship on weekdays. We cannot be responsible for the security of packages once they are shipped, so please specify a secure shipping location.
Orders outside of the US ship for a $20 flat fee, but may be subject to additional taxes & duties according to the policies of your country. Most orders will arrive between 7-14 business days. We cannot be responsible for the security of packages once they are shipped, so please specify a secure shipping location.
- Click here to begin a free return.
We will accept your return if postmarked within 14 days of the original purchase. Items received after that period are only eligible for store credit or exchange.
Items returned must be unworn and in perfect condition with original packaging and tags still attached.
We cannot accept returns for hats, bags, jewelry, hair accessories, pins, patches, sunglasses, hosiery, lingerie, skincare/beauty products, stationery, candles, and mystery packages.
- Items purchased at 50% off or more are final sale.
- Items are no longer eligible for return after 90 days.
Hello Holiday Returns
5008 Underwood Avenue
Omaha, NE 68132 USA