Jasmine Body Oil
- View our full collection from Herbivore Botanicals
- Named for the precious Jasmine Sambac oil that it contains, the Jasmine Body Oil is a blend of pure, natural botanical oils for glowing and hydrated skin with an intoxicating scent.
- Concentrated Moisture. In contrast to cream moisturizers and lotions which tend to be high in water and emulsifying agents but low in effective ingredients, our body oils contain no fillers and are formulated with only effective natural ingredients. They absorb quickly to get moisture, vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants into your skin efficiently. Additionally, the oils form a natural lipid barrier to lock moisture in and protect against dryness and heat in the environment.
- Truly Natural. Everything we create contains the finest all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on our products or ingredients. All of our oils are cold-pressed or steam distilled. These are the best extraction methods available and lead to premium quality oils. All products are made in small batches in the USA.
- TIPS FOR USE: A little goes a long way, so start with a few drops and increase if needed.
- Key Ingredients:
- Camellia Flower Oil: Known in Japan as Tsubaki oil and used for centuries in skincare by the Japanese, it is a lightweight oil that easily absorbs into the skin. Rich in skin cell renewing fatty acids Omega 3 and 6, it naturally increases skin's elasticity and gives it a luminous glow.
- Grapeseed Oil: High in linoleic acid, Vitamins C, D, and E. It also contains beta carotene, a form of Vitamin A that penetrates deeply into the skin to revitalize from within. Additionally, it has toning and tightening properties to smooth and moisturize the skin.
- Jasmine Sambac Oil: Comes from the night blooming variety of Jasmine. It is a sweet and exquisite oil that has been used in skincare and perfumery for centuries with good reason — the scent is intoxicating and the oil itself works to increase the skin's moisture content and increase its elasticity. Our Jasmine Sambac comes from the steam distillation of thousands of jasmine petals.
- Full list of ingredients: Capric Triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Absolute
If you would prefer to pick up your online order in our showroom at 5008 Underwood Avenue in Omaha, please leave a note at checkout and we will refund the shipping cost to you.
Within the United States
All orders under $100 ship for $6 within the United States. Orders over $100 ship free. Most orders will arrive between 5-10 business days. We ship on weekdays. We cannot be responsible for the security of packages once they are shipped, so please specify a secure shipping location.
Orders outside of the US ship for a $20 flat fee, but may be subject to additional taxes & duties according to the policies of your country. Most orders will arrive between 7-14 business days. We cannot be responsible for the security of packages once they are shipped, so please specify a secure shipping location.
- Click here to begin a free return.
We will accept your return if postmarked within 14 days of the original purchase. Items received after that period are only eligible for store credit or exchange.
Items returned must be unworn and in perfect condition with original packaging and tags still attached.
We cannot accept returns for hats, bags, jewelry, hair accessories, pins, patches, sunglasses, hosiery, lingerie, skincare/beauty products, stationery, candles, and mystery packages.
- Items purchased at 50% off or more are final sale.
- Items are no longer eligible for return after 90 days.
Hello Holiday Returns
5008 Underwood Avenue
Omaha, NE 68132 USA