Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist
- View our full collection from Herbivore Botanicals
- Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist is created with pure plant actives - no fillers. A base of organic coconut water is infused with youth-boosting hibiscus flower petals and moisture-enhancing Bulgarian rose to tone, hydrate, and soften all skin types.
- Tips for Use: Spritz your face a few times and rub in. Herbivore Botanicals recommends using it on your face after cleansing and before applying moisturizer.
- Truly Natural. Everything created by Herbivore Botanicals contains top all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on their products or ingredients. All of their oils are cold-pressed or steam distilled. These are the finest extraction methods available and lead to premium quality oils. All products are made in small batches in the USA.
- Coconut Water: Excellent for instantly rehydrating the skin and providing a new glow. In Hawaii, Coconut Water is known as “noelani,” which translates to “dew from the heavens.”
- Hibiscus Flower: Naturally rich in malic and citric acid to provide natural exfoliation and speed up cell turnover, resulting in a more even skin-tone. Also provides an intense boost in moisture and also helps the skin to maintain moisture due to its high mucilage content — mucilage is a sticky substance secreted by the plant in order to retain moisture.
- Bulgarian Rose: A rare rose grown in Bulgaria and known for its incredible scent and therapeutic properties. In skincare, Rose Bulgaria is hydrating, high in antioxidants, and excellent for reducing redness and inflammation.
- Witch Hazel: The ability of witch hazel to tighten skin and reduce inflammation makes this an ideal natural remedy for treating discoloration and puffiness under and around eyes and is one of the most popular uses for witch hazel.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe moisturizes the skin without giving it a greasy feel, so it`s perfect for anyone with an oily skin complexion. For women who use mineral-based make-up, aloe vera acts as a moisturizer and is great for the face prior to the application to prevents skin drying. For men: Aloe vera gel can be used as an aftershave treatment as its healing properties can treat small cuts caused by shaving.
- Full List of Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water (Aloe Water), Hibiscus Flower, Bulgarian Rose Oil, Grapefruit Oil, Lactobacillus Ferment
If you would prefer to pick up your online order in our showroom at 5008 Underwood Avenue in Omaha, please leave a note at checkout and we will refund the shipping cost to you.
Within the United States
All orders under $100 ship for $6 within the United States. Orders over $100 ship free. Most orders will arrive between 5-10 business days. We ship on weekdays. We cannot be responsible for the security of packages once they are shipped, so please specify a secure shipping location.
Orders outside of the US ship for a $20 flat fee, but may be subject to additional taxes & duties according to the policies of your country. Most orders will arrive between 7-14 business days. We cannot be responsible for the security of packages once they are shipped, so please specify a secure shipping location.
- Click here to begin a free return.
We will accept your return if postmarked within 14 days of the original purchase. Items received after that period are only eligible for store credit or exchange.
Items returned must be unworn and in perfect condition with original packaging and tags still attached.
We cannot accept returns for hats, bags, jewelry, hair accessories, pins, patches, sunglasses, hosiery, lingerie, skincare/beauty products, stationery, candles, and mystery packages.
- Items purchased at 50% off or more are final sale.
- Items are no longer eligible for return after 90 days.
Hello Holiday Returns
5008 Underwood Avenue
Omaha, NE 68132 USA