Blue Tansy Resurfacing Mask
- View our full collection from Herbivore Botanicals
- Truly Natural. Everything created by Herbivore Botanicals contains top all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on their products or ingredients. All of their oils are cold-pressed or steam distilled. These are the finest extraction methods available and lead to premium quality oils. All products are made in small batches in the USA.
- Key Ingredients:
- White Willow Bark: A natural beta hydroxy (BHA), it is high in salicylic acid which works by gently shedding the top layer of skin in order to decongest and unclog pores.
- Fruit Enzymes: Natural alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), including papaya and pineapple, work to gently exfoliate and rid skin of dead cells to leave the complexion smoother, softer, and fresher.
- Blue Tansy Oil: Naturally high in Azulene, which in addition to giving the oil its beautiful blue color works as a powerful anti-inflammatory to reduce redness and soothe irritated skin.
- Aloe Leaf: Naturally contains salicylic acid and works to gently unclog pores and soothe the complexion.
- Directions: Apply a thin layer to clean skin. Slight tingling is normal with this mask as it works to gently exfoliate and resurface the skin. Leave on 15–20 minutes or until mask is completely dry. Rinse with warm water. Sensitive skin: Leave on 5 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Tips for use: For the first five days, use every other day for best results. After day five, use 2–3 times per week to maintain results.
- Color of this mask may vary due to natural ingredients, also color may fade over time, this does not change its efficacy.
- Warnings: For external use only. Although slight tingling is normal with this product, if tingling becomes severe or painful, please remove the mask immediately with warm water. Avoid direct contact with eyes or mouth. Discontinue use if skin becomes irritated.
- 2.3 oz. jar
- Full List of Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (plant derived), Glycerin, Blue Tansy Oil, Carica Papaya (Organic Papaya) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Organic Papaya) Leaf Extract, Ananas Comosus (Organic Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Leucidal (radish root ferment)
If you would prefer to pick up your online order in our showroom at 5008 Underwood Avenue in Omaha, please leave a note at checkout and we will refund the shipping cost to you.
Within the United States
All orders under $100 ship for $6 within the United States. Orders over $100 ship free. Most orders will arrive between 5-10 business days. We ship on weekdays. We cannot be responsible for the security of packages once they are shipped, so please specify a secure shipping location.
Orders outside of the US ship for a $20 flat fee, but may be subject to additional taxes & duties according to the policies of your country. Most orders will arrive between 7-14 business days. We cannot be responsible for the security of packages once they are shipped, so please specify a secure shipping location.
- Click here to begin a free return.
We will accept your return if postmarked within 14 days of the original purchase. Items received after that period are only eligible for store credit or exchange.
Items returned must be unworn and in perfect condition with original packaging and tags still attached.
We cannot accept returns for hats, bags, jewelry, hair accessories, pins, patches, sunglasses, hosiery, lingerie, skincare/beauty products, stationery, candles, and mystery packages.
- Items purchased at 50% off or more are final sale.
- Items are no longer eligible for return after 90 days.
Hello Holiday Returns
5008 Underwood Avenue
Omaha, NE 68132 USA