Mini Lapis Facial Oil
- View our full collection from Herbivore Botanicals
- Lapis Lazuli, a favorite stone of ancient Egypt, is known for its gorgeous deep blue color. Lapis Facial Oil is named for the precious deep blue oils it contains, including Blue Tansy and Blue Yarrow. These oils contain a component called Azulene which is deep blue in color and acts as a powerful anti inflammatory and anti bacterial that aids in reducing redness and clarifying the complexion. Formulated for combination, oily and blemish prone skin types or any skin in need of relief from inflammation.
- Truly Natural. Everything created by Herbivore Botanicals contains top all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on their products or ingredients. All of their oils are cold-pressed or steam distilled. These are the finest extraction methods available and lead to premium quality oils. All products are made in small batches in the USA.
- German Blue Chamomile is a highly sought out oil in the skin care world due to its anti inflammatory soothing properties. Excellent for calming inflamed skin due to acne blemishes. Also, reduces redness and broken capillaries in any skin type prone to red irritated skin conditions. Blue Chamomile is also a natural anti bacterial that works to prevent blemishes from forming in the first place. This oil is steam distilled and is naturally a beautiful shade of deep aqua with a high Azulene content. It is also an antioxidant protecting the skin from the oxidant effects of free radical and premature aging.
- Blue Yarrow and Blue Tansy are high in Azulene content giving them a deep inky blue color naturally. Azulene is a powerful anti inflammatory and anti bacterial that aids in reducing redness and clarifying the complexion. Additionally blue oils are excellent at balancing oily skin without drying.
- Jojoba Oil has amazing moisturizing capabilities due to being so similar in structure to our skins own natural sebum, it is easily absorbed and also helps other oils to absorb more deeply into the skin. This oil is also ideal for combination to oily skin types because it will never clog pores.
- Squalane. Our squalane is derived from a vegetable source, olives to be specific. Vegetable derived Squalane has excellent emollient properties and acts as a light protective barrier to keep moisture in the skin. It also protects the skin against hyperpigmentation and premature aging.
- Jasmine Sambac Oil comes from the night blooming variety of Jasmine. It is a sweet and exquisite oil that has been used in skin care and perfumery for centuries with good reason - the scent is intoxicating and the oil itself works to increase the skins moisture content and increase its elasticity. Our Jasmine Sambac comes from the steam distillation of thousands of jasmine petals.
- Full Ingredient List: blue tansy, blue yarrow, german blue camomile, grapeseed oil, kukui nut oil, colorless jojoba oil, jasmine sambac oil, bulgarian rose absolute, squalane, vitamin e oil
If you would prefer to pick up your online order in our showroom at 5008 Underwood Avenue in Omaha, please leave a note at checkout and we will refund the shipping cost to you.
Within the United States
All orders under $100 ship for $6 within the United States. Orders over $100 ship free. Most orders will arrive between 5-10 business days. We ship on weekdays. We cannot be responsible for the security of packages once they are shipped, so please specify a secure shipping location.
Orders outside of the US ship for a $20 flat fee, but may be subject to additional taxes & duties according to the policies of your country. Most orders will arrive between 7-14 business days. We cannot be responsible for the security of packages once they are shipped, so please specify a secure shipping location.
- Click here to begin a free return.
We will accept your return if postmarked within 14 days of the original purchase. Items received after that period are only eligible for store credit or exchange.
Items returned must be unworn and in perfect condition with original packaging and tags still attached.
We cannot accept returns for hats, bags, jewelry, hair accessories, pins, patches, sunglasses, hosiery, lingerie, skincare/beauty products, stationery, candles, and mystery packages.
- Items purchased at 50% off or more are final sale.
- Items are no longer eligible for return after 90 days.
Hello Holiday Returns
5008 Underwood Avenue
Omaha, NE 68132 USA