We believe in mixing the professional, the personal, and the political, and we are compelled to use our platform as a business to influence policy and issues that affect women, people of color, those in the LGBT+ community, and those in other underrepresented groups.
In our shop, we have done that by hosting letter writing campaigns for our elected officials, by collecting menstrual products for homeless women, and by hosting and sponsoring events to increase visibility for a diverse range of causes we care about. From abortion access when we brought Texas Senator Wendy Davis to speak at the Slowdown, to supporting female-fronted musicians at Benson Femme Fest, we have been proud to represent our values of inclusivity and advocacy every day.
With the support of our customers worldwide, we have raised tens of thousands of dollars for organizations like Planned Parenthood of the Heartland, RAICES, the Southern Poverty Law Center, the ACLU, and more. Our goal is to build a business based on compassion and inclusion, that is mindful of community.
In-Store and Online:
- 100% of the proceeds from the sales of our Girls Support Girls tees in Black are donated to Planned Parenthood of the Heartland
- 100% of the proceeds from our Omaha Girls Rock merchandise goes to support Omaha Girls Rock, which empowers young girls by teaching them about music and performance
- 100% of the sales from our LGBTQ coloring books go to support the Human Rights Campaign for LGBTQ equality
- 100% of the sales from our Rad Women of Omaha posters to go support Youth Emergency Services Omaha
- Bring in a box of tampons or pads to donate to the homeless and in-need at the Women's Center for Advancement, and we will give you coupon for 25% off one item