Blue Clay Spot Treatment Dry Mask
- Cambrian Blue clay is a rare clay found in Siberia with an exceptionally high mineral content. It is especially known for its clarifying properties and ability to smooth and even out your skin. Excellent as a spot treatment for congested and oily skin.
- Cambrian Blue Clay: Cambrian Blue clay is a rare clay and also one of the most beneficial to your skin. It is found in Siberian lakes and known for its clarifying and skin balancing properties. This clay penetrates deeply into your pores to draw out impurities while also helping your skin to maintain moisture. It works really well as a facial or body bar.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil: The strong properties of geranium essential oil prevent bacteria from developing on sores and keeps you safe from developing infections. This boost to the immune system allows the body’s defensive cells to focus on the internal challenges and dangers, rather than being weakened by peripheral toxins on the skin.
- Full Ingredient List: cambrian blue clay, white kaolin clay, rose geranium oil
- 2.3oz glass jar.
- View our full collection from Herbivore Botanicals