- Notes of Cedar and Citrus combine with astringent alcohol free Witch Hazel and soothing Aloe to protect and hydrate your skin post shaving or anytime.
- Spritz your face a few times and rub in. We recommend using it on your face after shaving and before applying moisturizer.
- View our full collection from Herbivore Botanicals
Truly Natural. Everything created by Herbivore Botanicals contains top all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on their products or ingredients. All of their oils are cold-pressed or steam distilled. These are the finest extraction methods available and lead to premium quality oils. All products are made in small batches in the USA.
- Witch Hazel: The ability of witch hazel to tighten skin and reduce inflammation makes this an ideal natural remedy for treating discoloration and puffiness under and around eyes, which is one of the most popular uses for witch hazel.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe moisturizes the skin without giving it a greasy feel, so it's perfect for anyone with an oily skin complexion. For women who use mineral-based makeup, Aloe Vera acts as a moisturizer and is great to prevent skin drying. For men: Aloe Vera gel can be used as an aftershave treatment as its healing properties can treat small cuts caused by shaving.
- Full list of ingredients: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil